All UpWider Business is about knowledge sharing and human capital. Our aim is to collaborate with talented professionals passionate by sharing their capabilities, experience, enthusiasm, volunteer to learn driven by their curiosity and having a clear understanding of what customer satisfaction means. We are an independent consulting firm working within a startup mindset.
What about you? The pleasant working environment gives you the opportunity to take initiative and show responsibility.
UpWider’s most important values are long term and qualitative. These apply to our relationship with our clients and consultants as well as to the way we process their information. Therefore, in order to ensure these values, we need to be able to manage our CRM efficiently and properly.
As Administrative & Data Quality Assistant, you will optimize and improve the quality of the data at UpWider’s disposal. You will:
• Represent the company’s values and sustain its development
• Complete the files of the consultants in our data base
• Optimize the use of our CRM
• Take care of Business support activities with an optimal use of LinkedIn
• Set up of different dashboards (budget, follow-up) • Support of the CEO for all administrative tasks (timesheets, accountability, reminder, …)
• Since we’re a startup, we’re constantly changing. You’ll be a key part of process improvement projects.
Searched Profile Required • Native Dutch OR French • Fluent in English • You have a higher education (bachelor OR master)
• Have an interest in the consulting business and its challenges
• Patient and details-oriented
• Able to work easily with CRM
• Have a positive attitude and be proactive
• Have good organizational and administrative skills
• A 1 to 3 months Internship
• A dynamic spirit focused on global and personal development
• Being coached by professionals of the consulting giving both autonomy and follow-up
• A young and enthusiastic team with experienced managers to accompany you
• Developing a variety of Business, Marketing, New Tech, Digital and ICT skills