When being an Market & Data Intelligence Consultant you will sustain customer’s team within a wide range of client coming from various industries.
You have expertise/knowledge in one or several of the following domains:
- Data analysis
- Data sciences
- Business Intelligence
- Big Data from strategy to management
- Marketing Analytics & Campaign
- Tools, Reporting and Forecasting
- Explorative analysis
- Data Governance, Security & Data Protection: Data Regulation & Compliance (GDPR), Identity and Access Management and Data Privacy.
Academic & Languages
- A degree in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science with Data Science or Analytics, Business and Economics or other relevant education
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Robust experience in an analytical role in consulting or industry
- Proven track record in advanced analytics projects
- Languages such as R, Python, Java for data processing and visualization
- A genuine affinity for problem solving and knowledge
- We’re looking for Consultants with excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Your high levels of creativity and drive and your genuine affinity for problem solving will serve you well in our innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Team player
- Honest, open, ethical and respectful
- Active listening and comprehension skills
- Customer oriented
- Quality and result driven
- Pro-active and assertive
- Reliable, responsible
- Able to cope with stress, flexible
- Leadership, people management
The pleasant working environment gives you the opportunity to take initiative and show responsibility. Whereby, of course, you will be guided and supported by proved methodologies, a structured organization and its employees. You will be offered a permanent OR freelance position with motivating salary package.