When being an ICT Management Consultant you will sustain customer’s team within a wide range of client coming from various industries.
- You interact with IT departments and in close collaboration of business departments bridging the gap between both environments.
- You translate customer strategy into IT solutions and advise customer’s team on IT innovation and processes.
- You and others colleagues develop a complex expertise on Technology and Innovation in the IT Management scope (e.g. Cloud computing, big data, document management, IT
- governance). You bring both advisory and operational support on these topics.
- You collaborate to IT effectiveness and provide other consulting services for the clients: IT audit, IT governance, service management, risk management or security management.
- According to your expertise and seniority you will take part of the client proposition. You are also able to interact with other consultants on transformation projects and processes.
- You have a higher education and an experience in consulting is a plus.
- We are looking for consultants with at least 2-3 years of experience.
- We are also looking for more senior profiles with 8-10 years of experience.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude.
- You are able to understand both worlds IT and business.
- An ability to cope with technical and organizational topics, client and results oriented.
- Team player
- You are able to convince with good communication skills
- Fluency in English, good command on both French and Dutch
- Being part of the launch of a new company with a dynamic spirit focused on global and personal development
- The ability to advance in your career on diverse projects of international companies
- Developing a variety of new skills
- An interesting salary package and diverse benefits corresponding to the consultancy business