Market & Data Intelligence
We provide services and expertise allowing our customers to implement their Data Strategy.
An impressive amount of data becomes available thanks to the digitalization of companies. Markets are shaken by the changes and require deep data intelligence from companies in order to stay competitive. Additionally, the new data resources stimulate an increased efficiency of business processes and communication, while significantly upgrading the understanding of the markets. UpWider helps on the structure, organization, quality management and implementation of Data Governance to improve our clients’ business offers.
Align ICT & Digital services to the corporate strategy. Maintain & develop technical capabilities to facilitate operations. Increase ICT efficiency.
- Digital & ICT transformation master plan (Business & Technology)
- ICT Process, Quality & Service Management
- Dash boarding & Reporting
- Move to cloud, Outsourcing & Re-insourcing
Make the move to new models (As a service, Data Lake, Cloud, & on premises).
- Big Data Strategy, Data Strategy & Data as a Process
- Cloud & Data Architecture
- Data Analysis, Business Analysis
- Data lake experts
Identify new services and opportunities from data. Transform data to highlight meaningful information.
- Agile BI, Mobile BI
- Business Process Management
- Data Warehousing
- Reporting & Forecasting
Answer innovation challenges to gain a competitive edge in a market or an industry.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Tool & Campaign Management Strategy
Throughout the entire organization (Finance, Sales, Purchase, …) with a focus on Regulations.
- Compliance & Regulatory
- Data Governance, Master Data Management
- Data Privacy (DPO, GDPR)
- Data Quality
Where there is data smoke, there is business fire.”
Thomas Redman, Data Expert
Some of our tools
Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP…
and many more…
In our team
You need our expertise? Submit a request for proposal or contact us directly for more information using the button below.