The pleasant working environment gives you the opportunity to take initiative and show responsibility. Whereby, of course, you will be guided and supported by proved methodologies, a structured organization and its employees. We will provide you with the space and time you need to develop yourself in both a personal and professional manner.
You can make an impact on the success of our business.
Our recruitment team is responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They are dedicated to delivering world class Consulting services to our clients and our candidates.
As an intern in our team:
- You represent the company’s values and sustain its development
- You will identify new candidates from online resources, researching candidate pools from relevant industry sectors, compiling contact lists from database and internet searches
- Establish first phone contacts to validate the candidates, screening and interviewing candidates for relevant roles
- Set & participate to meetings at our offices with the selected candidates, present our company and define their ambition
- Validate the match between candidates and available missions
- Make a detailed reporting and diffuse information to the business unit managers
- Improve and think the Strategy of Employer Branding and Communication
- Responsible for Community Management, mainly on LinkedIn and our website. Create content to raise notoriety of UpWider brand.
- Event management: help the management team to organize events, workshops, participate to job fairs, …
- Native Dutch OR French
- Be fluent in English
- You have a higher education (bachelor OR master)
The ideal candidate will bring energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a fierce commitment to achieving results. Expectations will be high, as will be the sense of accomplishment when you succeed. You’ll have to be persuasive, persistent, able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease, have a positive attitude and sense of humor with a great eye for skill and judge of character and organizational skills.
UpWider is a fast-paced, high-energy organization with an ambitious agenda and a team that is highly motivated.
We are looking for an individual who is looking for more than just an internship.
This position is ideal for someone looking to be proactive, learn all facets of a growing firm and have the unlimited growth potential that only a startup can offer.
- A 3 to 6 months internship with a possible recruitment at the end
- A dynamic spirit focused on global and personal development
- Being coached by professionals of the Business & Consulting giving both autonomy and follow-up
- A young and enthusiastic team with experienced managers to accompany you
- Developing a variety of Business, Marketing, New Tech, Digital and ICT skills